Triflora® Arthritis Gel*
Arthritis*/Tendinitis* • Aches & Pains* • Stiffness*
Triflora® gel is a natural, clinically proven treatment for arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and backache.* It relieves aches, pains and stiffness in joints, tendons and muscles.* In addition to improving mobility, Triflora is a safe, effective analgesic that can be used along with other medications.*
Ledum palustre 1X HPUS** 2.5%
Rhus toxicodendron 3X HPUS** 5%
Symphytum officinale 1X 10%
**This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
• Temporarily relieves minor aches, pains and joint/muscle stiffness associated with arthritis, rheumatism, simple backache and tendinitis.*
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
• This product contains poison ivy (Rhus toxicodendron) plant materials. Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
• condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
• symptoms cleat up and occur again within a few days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Breast-feeding women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area up to 4 times daily. Rub in gently.
• Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
• Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
• To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
• Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
• Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Inactive ingredients carbomer, ethyl alcohol, pine needle oil, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.
Questions? Call 1-800-9NATURE or visit www.naturesway.com
*These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal. Variations in color have not effect on quality, purity or freshness of the product.
Distributed by Boericke & Tafel, a division of Nature’s Way Products, LLC, Green Bay, WI 54311 USA • Product of Mexico
You will be prompted with product specific questions when you click Add to Cart:
Valley Naturals Blog