ASAP Ultimate Skin & Body Care…not all silver is created equal
American Biotech Labs has created products to advance the science of disinfection, body, wound, and skin care, using its unique and patented ASAP SilverSol Technology. Originally designed for major wound care, during testing it was found that people were reporting incredible results with the product for numerous cosmetic applications. Help alleviate skin and body discomfort and speed natural healing with this non-greasy and alcohol free formula.
* Creates an almost instantaneous softening and rejuvenation when applied to the skin.
* Non-cytotoxic (it won’t hurt normal human cells).
* Provides moisture for wound healing and burn treatment, and can be used on or in conjunction with any bandage already available in any first-aid medical kit.
* Helps ease the discomfort associated with burns, wounds, bites or itching problems.
* No smell, no alcohol, and needs no refrigeration.
* Remains stable from 17 degrees to 113 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Proven non-toxic in oral administration in mouse-model safety studies at up to 5000 mg/kg of body weight.
* Designed using ABL’s patented silver technology and only food grade gelling additives. This means it is safe and non-toxic, even if a child were to accidentally eat a whole tube of it.
* Non-irritating to the skin, mouth, or eyes.
* Not greasy, and if rubbed into the skin, will absorb within 2 minutes, leaving the skin with a wonderfully soft, non-sticky feeling.
* In hand-scrub tests (as per SOP- 21) helped to keep the skin clean for up to four hours after application.
Valley Vet Pharmacy successfully completed the rigorous accreditation process by demonstrating the professional operations of the pharmacy, including the maintenance of policies and procedures that protect the veterinarian-client-patient relationship, ensure the appropriate handling of prescription medications, provide appropriate medication information, and ensure quality pharmacy practices are continuously offered to our clients. For more information about the VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) program, please visit the NABP Web site, www.nabp.net.
By displaying the Vet-VIPPS® Seal, Valley Vet Pharmacy proudly demonstrates to our clients the pharmacy's strong commitment to high quality pharmacy practices and excellence in pharmaceutical care for your pets.
Click the Seal below to verify that our VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) online veterinary pharmacy services are accredited: