Active Ingredients Per Capsule
Senna Leaf Powder
• Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• Generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
• Laxative products longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• Stomach pain • Nausea • Vomiting • Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues for a period of 2 weeks
When using this product
• Choking: Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
• If minor gas or bloating occur, reduce intake to ½ and increase gradually to suggested amount.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• You have rectal bleeding • You fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Take this product with a full glass (8oz) of water or other liquid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
4 capsules 2 times daily
Children 6 to under 12 years of age:
2 capsules once or twice daily
Children under 6 years of age:
Consult a doctor
• Store below 86°F
•Acidophilus powder •Barberry root powder •Buckthorn bark powder •Celery seed powder •Fennel seed powder •Gelatin •Papaya leaf powder •Peppermint leaf powder •Psyllium husk powder •Rose hips fruit powder
You will be prompted with product specific questions when you click Add to Cart:
Valley Naturals Blog