Valley Vet Supply
CALL TOLL FREE! 800-419-9524
Equine Tack SuppliesPet SuppliesFarm & RanchApparelPharmacyGoat SuppliesBrooksideValley NaturalsGift IdeasClearance


Request a Free print catalog.



Blade Wash product & pricing page Print this page Print this page  

Blade Wash® Cleaning Solution
Oster Professional Products

 

Description:
Excellent for flushing hair accumulated between upper and lower cutting blades. Removes congealed factory applied preservative from new blades. Provides lubrication for cutting blades.

NOTE: Immerse blades only in solution. Do not immerse any part of clipper.

 

How to use blade wash®:

  1. Pour Blade Wash® into a shallow container, such as a small bowl or saucer. Immerse clipper blades while clipper is running. DO NOT immerse any part of clipper. Remove blades from Blade Wash® and wipe dry with a clean, dry cloth. Then apply a thin film of Oster® Blade Lube™ Premium Clipper Oil. Resume clipping. Always use Blade Wash® after completing a clipping job.
  2. New blades are usually coated with preservative that may affect cutting. Immerse new blades in Oster® Blade Wash®, following above instructions. Apply Oster® Blade Lube™ Premium Clipper Oil before use.

 

Danger:
Contains aliphatic petroleum distillate. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Do not take internally. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. CALL PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY. Combustible. Use only in a well ventilated area. Do not use near heat, sparks, open flame or other sources of ignition. Do not smoke in use area. Store product in cool dry location in original shipping container. Keep container sealed when not use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

 

Contains:

aliphatic petroleum distillates and paraffinic oil

 

Risks:

Caution! Combustible liquid. Prolonged or repeated exposure may cause skin irritation. May cause eye irritation. Inhalation may cause headache, dizziness, nausea and asphyxiation at high concentrations. May be fatal if swallowed. 

Precautions: Avoid breathing vapor. Store in a cool, well ventilated area, away from incompatibles. Keep away from heat, sparks, flame and oxidizing materials. Do not inhale vapour or mist. Avoid prolonged or repeated skin contact. Wear suitable protective clothing. Use with enough ventilation to keep below TLV. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep out of reach of children.

First Aid: For eye contact, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. For skin contact, wash with soap and water while removing contaminated clothing. If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air. If breathing stopped, begin artificial respiration. If ingested, do not induce vomiting and seek immediate medical attention .for all cases, obtain medical attention if irritation persists.

 

 

Disclaimer:

Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published. It remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product label or package insert.

 



E-mail Promotions Orders Your Account Quick Order Customer Service Help Security View Cart