Provides a lightweight "jacket" for your horse. Closed front design, made from 420 denier breathable nylon with rear leg straps and easy-clean fleece at the withers.
* Constructed with beauty and comfort for your equine athlete.
* Neck/withers fleece is easy-clean premium quality.
* Fitted for comfort & elastic leg bands all designed to prevent pinging (white hair).
* Elastic/nylon combination leg straps; loop on one end, snap on the other.
* Nickel-plated hardware with overlay of brass plating.
* Matching turnouts, stable blankets, sheets, boots and bags!
Polyester based fabric that keeps the traditional canvas look, but unlike canvas, this fabric will not retain water. The fabric is 100% waterproof and breathable, and best of all it is extremely durable. European cut for maximum coverage and great for turnout situations. Fleece at the withers, open front with double buckles and keepers. Tail flap, shoulder gussets, criss-cross belly straps. Removable elastic/nylon leg straps. Lined with a wool liner for maximum absorption and wicking ability.
* Super tough protection and room to grow
* Breathable 420 denier outer shell
* 300 grams hollow fiberfill insulation
* 70 denier nylon inner shell
* Hook and loop front closure to adjust for growth
* Two 2" criss cross surcingles with snaps and D's
* Elastic rear leg straps
* Will adjust from a 48"-60"
* Heavy-duty rope bag
* Hook-and-loop and zippered front pocket
* Three divided sections in main compartment
* Plus four interior pockets in main area
* Rear compartment completely zippered for easy access
Quilted barn-style blanket constructed of a 420 denier nylon water repellent outer shell, with 240 grams of hollow fiberfill insulation. Inner lining is a 70 denier nylon to keep the coat smooth and soft. The foal blanket has an adjustable front hook -and-loop closure that adjusts to fit sizes 28"-42".
At last a foal blanket that does it all from stall to turnout! This blanket adjusts from size 28" to 42" to accommodate the growing foal. The 600 x 1200 denier ripstop waterproof, breathable outer shell has 120 grams of hollow fiberfill insulation and a 70 denier nylon liner to give your foal warmth and protection from the outside elements.
Valley Vet Pharmacy successfully completed the rigorous accreditation process by demonstrating the professional operations of the pharmacy, including the maintenance of policies and procedures that protect the veterinarian-client-patient relationship, ensure the appropriate handling of prescription medications, provide appropriate medication information, and ensure quality pharmacy practices are continuously offered to our clients. For more information about the VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) program, please visit the NABP Web site, www.nabp.net.
By displaying the Vet-VIPPS® Seal, Valley Vet Pharmacy proudly demonstrates to our clients the pharmacy's strong commitment to high quality pharmacy practices and excellence in pharmaceutical care for your pets.
Click the Seal below to verify that our VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) online veterinary pharmacy services are accredited: