Liquamycin LA-200 Antibiotic for Use in Animals
GFI 263 will transition this product to require a prescription. Learn more about the new FDA GFI 263 Guidance.
In California, a prescription from your veterinarian is required for purchase.
|Item: 16002||Size: 100 ml (OTC)||$27.99|
|Item: 1441RX||Size: 100 ml||$27.99|
|Item: 1442RX||Size: 250 ml||$52.99||Shipping: FREE|
|Item: 1443RX||Size: 500 ml||$85.99||6 @ $84.99||Shipping: FREE|
|Item: 16003||Size: 250 ml (OTC)||No longer available|
|Item: 16004||Size: 500 ml (OTC)||No longer available|
- - - Livestock Deals - -
- - - New Products - -
- - - Top Sellers - -
- Cattle Dewormers
- Cattle Fly & Lice
- Cattle Health
- Cattle Vaccines
- Blackleg & Pastuerella
- Blackleg & Pinkeye
- Blackleg & Somnus
- Blackleg 7 & 8 Way
- Calf Scours
- Cow Scours
- Pregnancy Viral
- Respiratory Viral
- Ear Tags
- Equipment & Supplies
- Farm Equipment
- Goat & Sheep
- Needles & Syringes
- Oral Medications
- Poultry Health
- Swine Fly & Lice Control
- Swine Health
- Swine Vaccines
Frequently Bought Together
Enroll for Auto-Ship and save time.
This item is not "Auto-Ship eligible" and no existing Auto-Ship is active to add a one time purchase.
- Online account. Login/Create account here.
- A physical shipping address. (PO Box address excluded.)
- A credit/debit card setup in Your Account.
- Prescription items require your pet's information and vet's information be setup in Your Account.
- Item must be labeled as "Auto-Ship eligible". *Most items can be added to an Auto-ship as a one time purchase.