A truly versatile bit with numerous options to achieve different degrees of leverage. A padded nose piece on the bit allows for comfort, no matter the setting.
Bit Level ALL
View bit level information.
|Item: 32894||Color/Style: Black||Size: Horse||$44.95|
Bit Level Information
Level A Horse view
- Beginning training or has little training
- Basic skills
Level B Horse view
- Established basic training
- Complex skills
Level C Horse view
- Finished and obeys commands
- Advanced skills
- Calm mindset
- If a curb strap is too tight, the bit will be more severe in the horse's mouth. General rule: make sure you can slide two fingers between the curb and the bottom jaw for adequate spacing.
- With a long purchase, the bit will act quicker in a horse's mouth when the rider pulls the reins. With a shorter purchase, the bit is slower to react.
- A curb used on a bit that has rings on the ends is there to hold the bit and reins together. It applies zero pressure to the jaw.