Stainless Steel 6 3/4" MBL Medium Shank with Sweet Iron Wide Ported Barrel (MB 16PB, Level 3) Copper Inlay. This mouthpiece is made of polished sweet iron which naturally oxidizes, or rusts. Harmless to horses, it has a sweet taste and promotes salivation.
Bit Level C
View bit level information.
|Item: 41282||Size: 5"||$129.95 $79.15||Shipping: FREE|
Bit Level Information
Level A Horse view
- Beginning training or has little training
- Basic skills
Level B Horse view
- Established basic training
- Complex skills
Level C Horse view
- Finished and obeys commands
- Advanced skills
- Calm mindset
- If a curb strap is too tight, the bit will be more severe in the horse's mouth. General rule: make sure you can slide two fingers between the curb and the bottom jaw for adequate spacing.
- With a long purchase, the bit will act quicker in a horse's mouth when the rider pulls the reins. With a shorter purchase, the bit is slower to react.
- A curb used on a bit that has rings on the ends is there to hold the bit and reins together. It applies zero pressure to the jaw.