* Weather - Every day is a perfect day for exercise when you are indoors.No issues with rain, sleet, snow or bad weather.
* Obesity prevention – A consistent regimen of exercise and diet will lead to a healthier, happier, and longer life for your dog.
* Vet bill decrease – As your dog ages, exercise can help to reduce future bills.
* Allergy Sufferers – No matter how sensitive you or your dog are to pollution, pollen and weed allergen, your dog will still get his needed exercise at home.
* Time – Because of busy and hectic schedules, we often find it a challenge to walk our dogs after a long day.
* Safety – No worries about walking your dog at dawn or late at night or on a busy street.Exercising your dog indoors eliminates these issues.
* Dimensions folded: 42.28”L x 22”W x 8.5”H
* Dimensions open: 76.77”L x 27.16”W x 46.18”H.
* Running area: 71” X 16.5”
* Product weight : 84.4 lbs.
* Pet weight up to: 179 lbs.
* Speed: 0.5- 7.5 mph (0.1 increments)
* Electric: 110v
* Degree of angle: Setting 1 - 5 degrees, Setting 2- 6.5 degrees, Setting 3- 7.5 degrees, Setting 4- 9 degrees.
dogPacer LF 3.1 Dog Pacer Treadmill is rated
4.30 out of
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I bought mine about 3 years ago to work my Golden Retrievers on and I love it. In the past I had a Jog-A-Dog which was bulkier and less maneuverable. At 83 lbs I can move this trotter easily for cleaning under it, etc. It folds up and fits in a Ford Escape if you want to transport it to another location. The only thing I would like to change is the side panels which are a nylon cloth on a wire frame. I would have preferred to have had something a little more substantial. But that said, these panels have an advantage in that if a dog decided to panic they can hop off without getting hurt.
Works wellRated 4 out of 5 stars
It took our two dogs about three tries to get used to it. The machine is simple to use and easy to set up. It's been a life saver in terms of keeping the dogs moderately exercised. I still recommend walking or the park every now and then bit for cold or raining nights this is great.
Just what they neededRated 4 out of 5 stars
It has been an especialli cold and icy winter season. The Dog Pacer helps my dogs use some of their pent up energy. There is more balance in their behavior now. I wish the programs could be modified as the dogs fitness level changes. Â
* FFC (Flat Freight Charge): Items with FFC for freight have a fixed freight cost. The amount following FFC is the shipping cost for that item, and items without a flat freight will be calculated separately. (within the 48 contiguous states)
This item ships in approximately 3 day(s).
(ds): Items marked with "(ds)" will ship from another location to any of the 48 contiguous states, and may not arrive with other items ordered. Delivery time varies so please allow additional time for delivery. Request additional information above.
Valley Vet Pharmacy successfully completed the rigorous accreditation process by demonstrating the professional operations of the pharmacy, including the maintenance of policies and procedures that protect the veterinarian-client-patient relationship, ensure the appropriate handling of prescription medications, provide appropriate medication information, and ensure quality pharmacy practices are continuously offered to our clients. For more information about the VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) program, please visit the NABP Web site, www.nabp.net.
By displaying the Vet-VIPPS® Seal, Valley Vet Pharmacy proudly demonstrates to our clients the pharmacy's strong commitment to high quality pharmacy practices and excellence in pharmaceutical care for your pets.
Click the Seal below to verify that our VETERINARY-VERIFIED INTERNET PHARMACY PRACTICE SITES(CM) online veterinary pharmacy services are accredited: