Fast, Free Shipping on most $75+ orders
Fast, Free Shipping on most $75+ orders

Zero-Bite™ Natural Flea & Tick Insect Spray

Pyranha Inc.



Natural insect fighting formula effective against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice for use on dogs, cats and their premises.  


Active Ingredients:



Other Ingredients*




*Water, Polyglyceryl oleate, 9-Octadecenoic acid, ester with 1, 2, 3-propanetriol, Wintergreen Oil, Citric Acid


Directions for Use:

Shake well before using.

For Use on Dogs and Cats to Control Fleas and Ticks:

Start spraying at the tail, moving the dispenser rapidly and making sure the animals’ entire body is covered, including the legs and underbody. While spraying, fluff the hair so that the spray will penetrate to the skin. Make sure that it wets thoroughly, but do not saturate the animal. Do not spray into eyes or face. Do not contact genitalia. Do not use on animals under twelve (12) weeks old. Repeat application as necessary. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.

For Premise Use:

Thoroughly spray infested areas, pet beds, resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, along and behind baseboards, moldings, window and door frames plus entire area of floor and floor covering. Place fresh bedding in animal quarters following treatment.


Storage and Disposal:

Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.

Storage: Store in original sealed container in a cool, dry, well ventilated area inaccessible to children and pets.

Disposal: If empty: Do not reuse container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.


Precautionary Statements:

May cause eye and skin irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing.


First Aid:

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

If swallowed: Drink plenty of water. Contact Poison Control Center.

If in eyes: Flush with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.

If inhaled: Move person to fresh air.

If on skin or clothing: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.


Our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy have changed. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.