Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads for Horses
W F Young
Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads
QUICK, MESS-FREE POULTCING!
INGREDIENTS: Kaolin Clay, Epsom Salt, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar gum) enclosed in a fiber paper matrix.
Uses: Bigeloil Poultice Hoof Pads can be used whenever heat is of concern, heavy work, general soreness or bruising. All-in-one solution: soak in ice water for an initial cold therapy and poultice with just one application.
- Clean hoof thoroughly before wrapping.
- Submerge hoof pad in warm water or cold water for 15-20 seconds. Be sure that poultice pockets are sufficiently wet, they will expand slightly when wet. Drain excess water back into pail.
- Place over hoof sole; excess pad can be tucked under. Cover with elf-adhering wrap, then cover with duct tape or hoof boot.
- Pad typically remains wet for 12-18 hours.
- Single use application – once hoof pad is dry it cannot be reused.
Easy clean up! Simply remove wrapping and pad – the quilted design eliminates poultice residue. Compost used hoof pad or dispose of in trash.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Plastic bags/sleeves can be dangerous to young children. For external use only. Avoid breathing of dust from dry wraps. Wash hands after handling. Non-Sterile.
Storage: Reseal unused pads in their original packaging and store in a dry location.