Hoof Toughener & Conditioner
Veterinarian & Farrier Recommended
22 Years of Trusted Quality
Made in U.S.A.
- For toughening shod or unshod hooves
- To aid in moisture retention
- To strengthen soft or mushy hooves
- As a show cosmetic—allow hoof to dry after cleaning with soap and water. Follow with one or two applications for glass like shine.
- For tightening and preventing slightly loose shoes—apply as needed to fill wear space of nail track and old tracks after shoeing.
HOOF MUST BE DRY AND CLEAN. Apply once a week to each hoof from ½ to one inch above nail clinch to shoe or ground surface. Do not apply to coronary band, under the hoof or bulbs of heels. May be used twice a week if hoof is in very poor condition.
MUST WEAR GLOVES
Dimethyl Ketone, Isopropanol, Isobutyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate.
For Technical Support Call: 914-646-3118
CAUTION: While applying, position yourself and bottle where horse cannot strike or kick you. Hold bottle carefully to prevent splashing. If you are not sure which position is safe, ask your veterinarian or farrier. This product contains acetone. Use in well ventilated area away from all sparks and open flames. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention; for skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If affected by inhalation of vapor or spray mist, remove to fresh air.
NOT FOR HUMAN USE
If swallowed or in case of poisoning or if over-exposure occurs, call your POISON CONTROL CENTER at 1-800-222-1222.
FLAMMABLE—Keep From Heat Flame, and Spark