American Animal Health, Inc.
10 patches, 1 tube cement
Instructions For Use:
- Be sure animal's hair is dry
- Brush away dirt and loose hair
- Apply 1/4" ring of adhesive around patch 1/2" from edge.
- Apply medication.
- Place patch over eye with peak centered seam pointing toward ear. Press on firmly to assure good bond.
- Patch will fall off in about seven to ten days and decompose.
If infection persists, consult your veterinarian.
Cement is extremely flammable. Vapor harmful. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame.
Vapors may cause flash fire. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapor or repeated contact with skin. Avoid getting adhesive in eyes. Do not take internally. Use with adequate ventilation.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately. Contains Petroleum Distillates.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician if irritation persists.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the product label or package insert.