Health E™ Maximum Strength Vitamin E
Equine Medical and Surgical
Get your horse back to Peak Performance Faster! Veterinary Formula Nutritional Supplement. Showing - Breeding - Competition - All Horses
- 16,431 IU per oz dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate, including all eight forms of pure Vitamin E
- Highest strength Vitamin E in a superfine, easy-to-dose white powder
- University tested for content
- Certified melamine, pesticide, and drug free
- No added fillers, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- Low in sugar, starch and fructan
Average daily recommended dose: Mix one scoop* (enclosed) or one tablespoon once a day in morning feed for 5,784 IU of Vitamin E.
Intense Therapy: Mix 2 scoops a day, one in the morning and one in the evening for 11,568 IU.
*From biggest to smallest, all horses get one full scoop.
Contains 60 scoops
Keep bottle tightly closed · Equine use only · Keep out of reach of children
Discuss supplements with your Veterinarian prior to use. If your horse is pregnant/nursing or taking any medication, consult your Veterinarian prior to using.