Clean-Up II Pour-On Insecticide with IGR
Ready-to-Use Suspension for Control of Flies on Lactating and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle, Calves and Horses.
Diflubenzuron (CAS # 35367-38-5)…………………..3.0%
Permethrin (CAS # 52645-53-1)………………………5.0%
Other ingredients*: ……………………………………92.0%
*Contains petroleum distillate
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READY-TO-USE: NO DILUTION NECESSARY
Lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle, beef cattle, calves and MATURE horses
Sucking Lice, Chewing Lice, House Flies, Stable Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, And Cattle Ticks.
Pour-On: Apply 3 mL per 100 lbs. body weight of animal up to maximum of 30 mL for any one animal. Pour along back line and down face. Product may be either administered directly from graduated tip-and-pour container, graduated applicator gun, or graduated ladle/dipper. Do not use this method of application on foals.
Horses and Foals
Sucking Lice, Chewing Lice, House Flies, Stable Flies, Horse Flies, Black Flies, Horn Flies, Deer Flies, and Cattle Ticks.
Wipe-On: Apply 3 mL per 100 lbs. body weight of animal up to maximum of 30 mL for any one animal. Dampen an applicator mitt, cloth or toweling with Clean-Up II Pour-On Insecticide with IGR. Rub over hair with special attention to the legs, shoulders, neck and facial areas where pests appear of tend to congregate. Apply directly onto attached ticks.
Ready-to-Use Spray: Use Clean-Up II Pour-On Insecticide with IG undiluted in a mist sprayer, applying 3 mL per 100 lbs. body weight of animal up to maximum of 30 mL for any one animal. Direct spray to the legs, shoulders, neck and facial areas where pests appear or tend to congregate. Apply directly onto attached ticks.
Read the entire Directions for Use, Conditions of Sale and Disclaimer of Limited Warranty and Limitations of Damages before using this product.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Not for use in metered release systems.
- Not for use in commercial animal premise automatic misting systems.
- Not for broadcast application.
- Do not make outdoor applications during rain.
- Do not apply when food or feed is present.
- Remove or cover food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
- Do not apply by high pressure hand wand, hand held foggers, or mist generators.
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- When used in dairy barns or facilities: Close milk bulk tank lids to prevent contamination from spray and from dead or falling insects. Remove or cover milking utensils before application. Wash teats of animals before milking.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Some materials that are chemical-resistant to this product are butyl rubber, neoprene and polyvinyl chloride (PVC), if you want more options; follow the instructions for category A on EPA chemical-resistance category selection chart.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants, shoes plus socks.
- Chemical-resistant gloves; and
- Chemical-resistant apron for persons cleaning equipment, and for handlers performing animal dip applications.
USER SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately form other laundry.
- Discard clothing and other absorbent materials that have been drenched (except as required by directions for use) or heavily contaminated with this products concentrate. Do not reuse them.