Vision Optimizer® now with New Zealand Blackcurrant
Lutein • Zeaxanthin • Blackcurrant • Grape Seed • Alpha Lipoic Acid • Taurine • Ginkgo • Quercetin • Selenium (Methylselenocysteine)
Supports Visual Function*
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)
B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)
B2 (as riboflavin)
B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Selenium (as methylselenocysteine)
Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) (20% polyphenois) (fruit)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95% polyphenois)
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) (leaf)
Ginkgo Biloba (24% ginkgoflavonglycosides) (leaf)
Lutein (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)
Zeaxanthin (as esters) (Tagetes erecta) (marigold petal extract)
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and cellulose. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
USAGE: Take 3 capsules per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition (especially diabetes or coagulopathy), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications (especially glucose-control or blood thinning), consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Vision Optimizer® supports visual function and ocular antioxidant status.*
• Lutein and Zeaxanthin are critical antioxidant Carotenoids for the macula of the eyes.* Dark green, leafy vegetables include significant amounts of lutein and zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin reduce age-related increase in the lens’ density.*
• New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum) contains powerful polyphenol antioxidants that reduce eye fatigue and promote eye comfort.*
• Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.*
• Alpha Lipoic Acid, Selenium and Vitamin B² support the antioxidants glutathione and glutathione peroxidase, which protect the eyes’ lenses.*
• Ginkgo Biloba Extract promotes circulation and contains potent free radical scavenging flavonoids known as ginkgoflavonglycosides.*
• Quercetin is an antioxidant that supports lens architecture.*
Keep out of reach of children
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click images for larger view or click here for non-Flash view.
You will be prompted with product specific questions when you click Add to Cart:
Valley Naturals Blog