Directions of use:
1. Wash hair with shampoo. We advise the use of surya henna neutral shampoo to remove residues and prepare hair to receive the hair coloring treatment. Do not use creams or conditioners.
2. Rinse shampoo and towel dry hair.
3. Put on gloves.
4. Remove the lid without breaking the seal (in case you wish to reuse the product).
5. Apply surya henna cream with your hands, using gloves, taking care to spread evenly from the roots to the hair ends.
6. Note: During application, be careful not to pull the cream from the roots to hair ends with a comb since this will remove the product.
7. The cream should be applied evenly so that the coloring and treatment process will be uniform.
8. After applying the product, cover the hair with a plastic shower cap. Strictly follow the indicated time on the color chart to obtain desired color.
9. After the time of application, remove the plastic cap, put a small amount of water on the hair and massage softly.
10. Rinse thoroughly removing the product until the rinse water is clear.
11. Apply surya henna conditioner and let it act for 5 minutes. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly.
Click images for larger view or click here for non-Flash view.
You will be prompted with product specific questions when you click Add to Cart:
Valley Naturals Blog