Veterinary Numotizine® Medicated Poultice
Hobart Laboratories, Inc.
FOR USE AS A TOPICAL ANALGESIC
- Provides temporary relief of muscle pain, soreness and stiffness
- Effective on strains, sprains, ligament and tendon injuries
- For use following strenuous exercise or overexertion
- Useful as a counterirritant in treating painful swelling or when massage is indicated
- Also commonly applied to bites, abscesses and areas of fresh muscular injury
- Useful as a hoof packing to draw out heat and inflammation
Bruises Sprains Sore Shins Tendinitis
Methyl Guaiacol .36%
Clay (powdered), Color, Frangrance of Beechwood Creosote, Oil of Wintergreen, Solvent
- Liquid accumulation at top of the poultice should be stirred in before use.
- To insure contact with skin, first apply a thin layer of Numotizine before applying a ¼ inch layer covered with suitable bandaging. Alternately, the poultice can first be applied to the bandage which is then wrapped about the area of treatment.
- The application may be left on 8 to 12 hours before being removed and replaced with a new application if desired. Easily removed with water.
- Numotizine acts best when warmed to body temperature.
- Numotizine does not deteriorate if container is resealed following application.
Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin or to large areas of the body. Not recommended for use on cats. Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
Not for human use. Keep all medications out of the reach of children.
Made in U.S.A.