HEIRO™ Insulin Resistance Supplement
Equine Medical & Surgical
HEIRO™ provides natural nutritional support for horses suffering from chronic sore feet, laminitis, a history of founder, and other metabolic conditions. HEIRO is designed for horses with the cresty necks and fat pockets that develop as a result of elevated insulin levels. Helps fight laminar injury and foot pain. Developed by Dr. Frank Reilly after two years and hundreds of equine insulin tests led him to the right combination and concentrations of organicals to make horses more comfortable and help get them back on grass pasture. HEIRO contains a blend of organic herbs, magnesium, and vitamin E. Feed 1 Tablespoon daily in morning feed. 30 day supply .Net contents: 62lbs (281.82 grams)
- USDA Certified Organic Herbs in a great tasting proprietary blend of: Fenugreek, Ocean Kelp, Blue-Green Spirulina Algae, Cinnamon, Ginger,
Willow, Peppermint, Milk Thistle, Alfalfa.
- Added Vitamins: Natural/Soluble Vitamin E (128,190 Iu/lb).
- Added Minerals: Magnesium Oxide (6,360 ppm).
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Certified Melamine, Pesticide, Lead, and Drug Free.
- Certified low in sugar, starch, fructan.
Regular Schedule: Mix one scoop (enclosed) once a day in morning feed.
If Foot Sore: Mix one scoop in morning feed and one scoop in evening feed for 10 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule.
Keep bottle tightly closed • Equine Use Only• Keep out of reach of children• Discuss supplements with your Veterinarian prior to use • If your horse is pregnant/nursing or taking any medications, consult Veterinarian prior to using.
USDA Organic- Herbs used in HEIRO™