Exhibitor Laboratories, Inc.
Quic Black intensifies black and subdues unwanted red tones in faded and sunburned genetic black, dark bay, dark brown, dilute black, blue or sooty buckskin and dun coats. By altering the way light interacts with each hair shaft, Quic Black produces an iridescent blue black in genetic black coats, a saturated jet black in faded black coats, a predominance of a glistening black in dark bay and brown coats, as well as rich mahogany tones in red bays and a hint of violet hue in blood red, blue, and sooty buckskin and sun coats. Follow with Exhibitor’s Quic Sheen Coat Polish for optimum optic effects. Quic Black is an absolute must when you clip.
Quic Black is both a color intensifier and deep cleansing shampoo. It is gentle, safe, has a near neutral pH, contains no bleach nor harsh chemicals but will sting the eyes. As with all new products always pretest for sensitivity 24 hours prior to use. Avoid use around the eyes, on wounds and open sores.
Important: Do not dilute with water or other shampoos. Apply directly to coat, mane and tail.
- Wash excess dirt from coat, mane and tail.
- 2. Apply Quic Black full strength to wet main and tail, using fingers to work thoroughly into the hair.
- Using a wash mitt or sponge apply Quic Black to the head and neck, working your way back in circular motions through the entire coat.
- 4. Using a suitable wet cloth, apply to the face and ears, avoiding contact with the eyes.
- Allow to remain on the coat at least 10 minutes. Then thoroughly rinse coat, mane and tail.