Summit Hill Laboratories
Equine Pain Formula concentrated application. May be used concentrated or diluted, depending on the condition. Will not burn, blister or cause scurf.
Also Contains: Aluminum sulfate, camphor, carbomer, ferrous sulfate, iodine, isopropyl alcohol, lithium chloride, magnesium sulfate, menthol, potassium iodide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium sesquicarbonate, sodium sulfate, thymol, witch hazel in a specially prepared base.
1. For reducing inflammation, swelling or pain as a result of lameness, sprains, bucked shin, bruises, puffs, curbs, early stages of ring bone, side bone splints, osselets, capped knee, elbows, tendon, ligament and muscle soreness.
2. For horses in training: Use before and after workout. Use under bandages, wet or dry.
3. In shipping horses: Use on legs and bandage as usual. Use cotton only. Will not burn or blister under bandages.
Method of Use:
Be sure skin and hair are clean. If necessary, wash first. Rub deeply into hair in first application to insure contact with skin. Then apply second liberal application. Use as often as indicated.
4. After strenuous competition: Use after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, and gated performance.
5. As a therapeutic bodywash: Use when a coolant conditioner is indicated.
Method of Use:
Mix 2 tablespoons of EPF-5 to a quart of warm water. When small crystals form, releasing minerals and medications, apply with sponge over entire body, rubbing briskly.
Note: Do not apply with any other external medication to the same area where EPF-5 has been administered.
When saliva or urine test are to be made, do not administer EPF-5 immediately before or after a race. If horse picks up traces of anesthetic components from licking it may show up in test.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If the condition for which this preparation us used persists, or if a rash develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. Read track caution on reverse side before using.