Auto-Ship & Save: Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: November 1, 2018.
By checking "Enroll in Auto-Ship" on the Valley Vet Supply checkout page, you agree to these terms and conditions (Auto-Ship Terms) for the Valley Vet Supply Auto-Ship subscription ordering program (Auto-Ship). Auto-Ship items will ship automatically until you cancel Auto-Ship. By creating an Auto-Ship order, you are authorizing us to charge your credit or debit card for future orders at the frequency and quantity you selected. The actual cost of each shipment may vary depending on the frequency and quantity chosen.
Savings & Benefits
Auto-Ship is like having a personal assistant who reorders your essential animal health care products for you. You simply choose how often you would like your product(s) delivered.
You always have control over your Auto-Ship orders, and we will send you an e-mail reminder days before each subsequent order is processed, allowing you to make any changes to your next scheduled order up to 48 hours before that next order date. You will also receive e-mail notifications regarding other important information related to your Auto-Ship account, and confirmation of actions on your account. For example, if a product is discontinued or out of stock, we will send you an e-mail with this information. You may cancel your Auto-Ship orders at any time, up to 48 hours before the next order date.
Joining Auto-Ship is easy. You can do it while browsing on a product page, or while reviewing items in your shopping cart. To join, simply select the Auto-Ship option for the desired item, select your preferred order frequency, and checkout as usual. The credit or debit card you use to checkout will be used for future orders on your Auto-Ship service, unless you change the payment method in the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account.
Valley Vet Supply reserves the right to change the Auto-Ship Terms at any time, including discounts, products available, shipping charges, and minimum order requirements. Any such changes will apply to future Auto-Ship orders. Please note that some details of the Auto-Ship offer may change during your enrollment (price, taxes, product availability, shipping charges). If an Auto-Ship item is unavailable when we prepare to ship it, you authorize us to fulfill your order with a similar item that we believe will meet your expectations. Notice of Shipments; Automatic Orders; Termination
When you order an eligible product and enroll in Auto-Ship, you will receive notice by e-mail that your Auto-Ship account has been created and that your first order will be processed. After your first order has been processed, Auto-Ship will automatically create a new order according to your chosen delivery schedule, and will continue doing so until you cancel the Auto-Ship service on that product.
Before we process each subsequent order, you will receive notice by e-mail, including your estimated ship date, the last day on which you may modify your order, and estimated pricing.
Valley Vet Supply may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Auto-Ship service at any time and without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
Auto-Ship benefits and savings are limited to eligible products displaying the Auto-Ship symbol, and then only if you select the Auto-Ship delivery method. Auto-Ship services are good while supplies last. And eligible products are only available for shipping within the 48 contiguous United States. All returns of products purchased through Auto-Ship are subject to the Valley Vet Supply Return Policy. Your participation in the Auto-Ship program is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your Auto-Ship subscription, or any of the savings or benefits, to any third party without the express written permission of Valley Vet Supply. Auto-Ship services are void where prohibited.
Pricing; Payment; Renewal
The amount charged for an eligible product will be the price of the item listed on our Site at the time your order is processed-or a lower price, if available. The total order cost charged to your payment method for each Auto-Ship order will be the price of the item, less the Auto-Ship discount, plus any applicable shipping charges and sales tax. Any credit balance on your Valley Vet Supply customer account may be applied toward the balance of your Auto-Ship before we charge any remaining balance to your payment method.
The charge for each Auto-Ship order will be charged to the payment method used to create your account, or as otherwise directed by you. If we are unable to complete your Auto-Ship order with the payment method you used to create your account, we will contact you for an alternate method of payment.
Your Auto-Ship service will remain in effect until it is cancelled. You may cancel your Auto-Ship service at any time via Auto-Ship Manager, which can be found in Your Account.
Changes to These Auto-Ship Terms
Valley Vet Supply may change these Auto-Ship Terms (including the incorporated terms referenced above) without prior notice to you. We place the current Auto-Ship Terms on the Site with the effective date near the top. When using the Site, please take notice of the information alert that may appear near the bottom of the Site indicating that some or all of the documents comprising the Auto-Ship Terms have changed, and carefully review these documents. Similarly, please carefully review the Terms of Sale presented to you at checkout, including these Auto-Ship Terms. These notices, and your continued participation in the Auto-Ship service, constitute your acceptance of the updated Auto-Ship Terms. If you do not agree to the changes in any such updated Auto-Ship Terms, your only recourse is to cancel your Auto-Ship service.
Making Changes to Your Auto-Ship
If you subscribe to Valley Vet Supply's Auto-Ship service, we make your Auto-Ship orders easy to manage. For example, you may change your next order date, skip an order, change your order frequency, or cancel your enrollment by visiting the Auto-Ship Manager, which can be found in Your Account. Please allow up to 48 hours for such changes to be processed.
Change an order date:
- To change your next order date, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account, find the order you want to change, and click the "change order date" button to the right of the "next order date." This will change the order date for the entire order. And please note, this will also affect the order frequency, which will adjust based on the new shipping date you select.
- If an Auto-Ship order contains multiple items and you only want to change the order date of a single item, please remove that item from the order by selecting the "remove item from this order" button. With the removed item now in its own order, click the "change order date" button to the right of the order date, select the new order date from the calendar, and click the "change date" button.
Skip a delivery:
- To skip an Auto-Ship order, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account and click the "skip delivery" button to the right of the upcoming order date. This will skip the entire order.
Change order frequency:
- To change the order frequency for an Auto-Ship item, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account. The current order frequency is displayed next to each Auto-Ship item in a dropdown menu. To change the order frequency for a single Auto-Ship item, click the frequency dropdown next to the Auto-Ship item you would like to change, and select your desired frequency from the dropdown menu.
- To cancel an Auto-Ship item, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account, and click the "cancel service" link below the frequency dropdown menu. After you have clicked the "cancel service" button, your Auto-Ship enrollment will be cancelled and no future Auto-Ship orders will be placed. You will receive an e-mail notification confirming this action. Please allow up to 24 hours for any changes to be processed.
- To resume an Auto-Ship item, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account, and click the "reactivate service" link. A pop-up message will appear, confirming that you would like to resume Auto-Ship. Click the "reactivate" button and the Auto-Ship service will be resumed.
Making Changes to Your Auto-Ship Account Information
To review or modify your Auto-Ship account information, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account. Changes can be made below each Auto-Ship item, and will become the default payment method or shipping address for future orders.
To change your shipping address for an order, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account and click the "change shipping" link located below the current shipping information. Select a previous shipping address from the dropdown menu or add a new shipping address to your account. This newly-selected address will apply to all future Auto-Ship orders for that item. Please remember to click "update address" and verify that your updated shipping information was saved. Please allow up to 24 hours for changes to be processed.
To change your payment method for an Auto-Ship order, please visit the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account and click the "change payment method" link. All Auto-Ship items require a credit card or debit card payment. Select a previous payment method from the dropdown menu or add a new payment method to your account. This newly-selected payment method will apply to all future Auto-Ship orders for that item. Please remember to click "update payment method" and verify that your updated payment information was saved. Please allow up to 24 hours for changes to be processed. Alternative payment forms, such as PayPal and gift cards, cannot be accepted at this time.
Viewing Future Orders
All future orders are displayed in the Auto-Ship Manager in Your Account.