FlyRelief™ Disposable Fly Trap
Add water and hang
For outdoor use
Includes fly attractant
Z-9 tricosene …………………..... 1.0%
Putrescent whole egg solids …. 20.5%
Trimethylamine* ……………….... 0.6%
Indole …………………………..… 0.2%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: ……... 77.7%
*Generated from trimethylamine HCL 1.00%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
NET CONTENTS: one 1.06 os (30 g) water soluble pouch
READ DIRECTIONS FOR USE BEFORE OPENING
Cut on dotted line
Starbar® FlyRelief™ Disposable Fly Trap includes a scientifically developed attractant. Once flies are in the trap, they drown and add to the trap’s attractant. Use Starbar® FlyRelief™ Disposable Fly Trap in the yard, kennel, stable, barn, around horses, pets, cattle, sheep, poultry, hogs, garbage containers and other outdoor areas where nuisance and filth flies are a problem. Catches filth breeding flies such as house flies, blow flies, flesh flies, blue and green bottle flies, dump flies, and dung flies.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Remove film on top of trap by cutting dotted line inside of black rim seal. (Diagram A)
- Pull up trap top by tab until it snaps into position. (Diagram B)
- Fill trap to “fill line” with clean water to activate the attractant. (Diagram C)
- Agitate slightly to disperse attractant. (Diagram D)
- Hang trap outside in a sunlit area of high fly concentration when flies are active and where odors will not be a problem. (Diagram E) For best results, place trap within four feet of the ground. In hot weather (above 90ºF/32ºC), place trap in shade for better results, in cooler weather, place trap in sun.
- For use in yards or around animal housing, place traps 30 ft (10 m) or more away from home or animals to draw flies way from those locations.
- For high fly populations, use several traps in different locations.
- Replace trap when full of flies, or when contents dry out.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
Note: Not for indoor use, nor for use against biting flies. Contents may give off bad odor; keep contents from coming into contact with hands or clothing.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
EPA Reg. No. 89459-11 – EPA Est. No. 270-IA-001