Trap ‘N Toss™
Disposable Fly Trap
Attracts and traps flies
Z-9 tricosene …………………….. 1.0%
Putrescent whole egg solids ….. 20.5%
Trimethylamine* ………………..... 0.6%
Indole ……………………………... 0.2%
Other Ingredients: …………....77.7%
*Generated from trimethylamine HCL 1.00%
Keep Out of Reach of Children
NET CONTENTS: one 0.53 oz (15 g) water soluble pouch
FOR USE in Starbar® Trap ‘N Toss™ Disposable Fly Traps
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Bait and use trap outdoors.
- Remove attractant assembly from inside of trap cone.
- While holding trap upside down, tear open outside attractant packet.
- Drop water-soluble attractant pouch into trap. Handle with dry hands or use gloves. Do not open the inside pouch, it will dissolve in water. Add 16 fluid ounces of clean water up to fill line to activate attractant.
- Agitate lightly to disperse attractant.
- slowly turn trap right side up, and hang or set on a flat surface outside in a sunlit area of high fly concentration when flies are active and where odors will not be a problem. For best results, place trap within four feet of the ground. In hot weather (above 90ºF), place trap in shade for better results, in cooler weather place trap in full sun.
- If placed on ground, b sure that at lease ¼ inch of space is available between the trap body and ground so flies can enter.
- Replace trap when full of flies, or when trap contents dry out.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
NOTE: Not for indoor use, nor for use against biting flies. Contents may give off bad odor; keep contents from coming in contact with hands or clothing.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location out of reach of pets and livestock.
DISPOSAL: Deposit in trash.
For information or in case of emergency, call 1-800-347-8272 or visit our Web site: www.starbarproducts.com
EPA Reg. No. 89459-11
EPA Est. No. 270-IA-001