Absorbine® Horseman’s One Step®
Horseman’s One Step® easy-to-use spray cleans and conditions leather and synthetic leather products. Our unique micro spray even works upside down for easy application to saddles on racks. The fine mist penetrates crevices to clean and condition without dripping, then dries fast so that saddle covers can be applied. Horseman’s One Step preserves and conditions leather to keep it soft and pliable, protects against drying and cracking while leaving a beautiful satin sheen, all in one easy step.
- Glycerin rich formula cleans and conditions most types of leather
- pH balanced, will not harm stitching
- Great for touch-ups before competition
- Will not darken most leather. If in doubt, test a small hidden area. Not for use on suede.
- Apply Horseman’s One Step Spray in light, even strokes on leather.
- Polish with clean, dry cloth or soft brush.
- For best results apply to tack regularly.
- For very dry leather, several light applications are recommended.
Caution: Eye Irritant. Contents under pressure. Contains: Water (7732-18-5),
1, 2, 3-Propanetriol (56-81-5), Aliphatic Ethoxylated Alcohols (78330-20-8), Tetrasodium EDTA (6A-02-8). Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Inhalation: Remove affected person to fresh air. Apply artificial respiration if necessary. Get medical attention; Skin: Remove contaminated clothing; wash affected area with soap and water; if irritation persists, seek medical attention; Eyes: Check for and remove contact lenses. Flush eyes with clear running water for 15 minutes while holding eyelids open; if irritation persists, seek medical attention: Ingestion: DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by a physician or poison control center. Get medical attention immediately.
Do not store near heat, open sparks, or flames. Do not expose to temperatures above 120ºF as container may vent, rupture or burst. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not store in direct sunlight.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible materials.