Mane ‘n Tail® Mineral Ice®
Straight Arrow Products
Pain Relieving Gel and More…
For External Veterinary Use Only
Cool, Soothing, Topical Analgesic
The Pain Fighter and More…
The original greaseless cooling gel for fast temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, injuries, strains, sprains and bruises.
Directions for Use: Be sure that application area is CLEAN and FREE of any other medications. Apply Mineral Ice® by hand or damp sponge. Be sure area is well coated. Rub GENTLY to insure contact with skin. If desired, bandage with cool wet or dry cotton wraps only. Apply at least twice daily.
HORSES IN TRAINING: Use regularly before and after workouts.
AFTER STRENUOUS COMPETITION: To temporarily relieve minor soreness or stiffness after racing, polo, hunting, jumping, roping, cutting, gated performances and dressage. Promotes faster, safer cool outs.
WHEN TRANSPORTING HORSE: Apply and bandage as usual before transporting. The horse will be comforted and arrive in better condition to perform and compete.
USE AS A BODY WASH COOLANT: Mineral Ice®, when diluted with water can be used as a cool down therapeutic body wash or “brace’ for horses and dogs. Begin by diluting 2 tablespoons of Mineral Ice® in 4 oz. of water, mixing vigorously forming a smooth uniform crème. Then mix this crème with one quart of water until uniform. Sponge or towel apply.
- Do not apply any other external products to same area where Mineral Ice® is used.
- Do not rub injured or normal areas excessively.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Avoid contact with genital areas, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not use with heating pads.
- Severe or chronic lameness should be treated by or on the advice of a veterinarian.
- For use on dogs or small animals consult your veterinarian.
- Do not use, pour, spill or store near heat or open flame.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Menthol 2%
Other Ingredients: Ammonium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Cupric Sulfate, FD&C Blue No. 1, Isopropyl Alcohol 11.2%, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Thymol, D.I. Water.
Made and distributed in the USA by Straight Arrow Products, Inc.