Likit Tongue Twister Equine Toy
The Tongue Twister is designed to e used in conjunction with 1 or 2 Little Likits (250g).
Little Likit refills are available in a variety of delicious flavors
Instructions for use:
- Remove Tongue Twister and wall fittings from box.
- Correct fixing height:
- Place against a strong flat wall at the withers height of your horse. Mark the holes of the Tongue Twister purple base ring and drill four 2” x ¼” diameter holes into the wall.
- Press in the red plastic wall plugs.
- Line up the purple base ring mounting holes with the holes drilled in the wall and install the four wood screws.
- Do not overtighten
- To Insert Little Likit:
- Remove the lid from the Little Likit pot
- Align the plastic feet on the bottom of the pot with the grooves in the Tongue Twister ball.
- Carefully push the Little Likit down until you hear a locking sound
- To remove empty Little Likit pots:
- Carefully grasp the side of the pot with a pair of pliers and pull to release.