Starbar Fly Stik™ Sticky Fly Trap
Fly Stik™ can be used with confidence around children, livestock and food. Incredibly sticky surface traps flies and insects on contact. Once they land, they can never leave!
Superior fly trap for:
Barns, stables, dairies, milk rooms, loafing rooms, feed storage barns, poultry operations, hog operations, farrowing houses, confinement buildings, tack rooms, kennels, homes, patios, gardens & more.
No insecticide vapors
No hazardous chemicals
For farm, ranch, home– indoors or out
Safe to use anywhere
1. Hang Fly Stik™ wherever flies are a problem, indoors or out. Choose an area on ceiling or exposed rafters out of reach of children and livestock.
2. Pull out hook on top of Fly Stik™ and hang. Save box for later disposal of product.
3. Replace Fly Stik™ when 80% or more of the exposed surface is covered with trapped insects. Avoid contact with trapped insects. Dispose of unit by placing in original box or appropriate garbage bag.
4. Surface of the trap is extremely sticky, but not poisonous.
Instructions for removal of glue
If on skin, clothing or inanimate objects, remove with waterless hand cleaner. Then wash area with mild soap or detergent. If in hair, animal fur, or feathers use baby oil or mineral oil. Massage area with GENEROUS amount of oil then wash with warm water and bland soap or shampoo. Rinse well. This treatment may have to be repeated several times to assure complete removal.
This product is so extremely effective in holding flying insects. it is also capable of trapping small flying animals such as bats or hummingbirds that may accidentally fly into it. do not hang in locations where birds, bats, pets, or children may accidentally come in contact with glue.
Made in USA
Rescue® Fly Trap
Perfect for lawn, garden, camping and farm use. No pesticides. Complete with attractant. New improved attractant system. Dissolves and activates when you add water. Just add water and hang.
Cut plastic on top cap at dotted line. Pull open and attach string or wire. Add water to fill line on bag. Don’t allow trap to dry out. Hang outdoors where flies are a problem. When full, close cap. Dispose in trash.
- Weather conditions affect fly activity and trap effectiveness. In hotter temperatures, place traps in trees or bushes. In cooler temperatures, flies will be more active where it is warmer, so place traps in sun exposed areas. Fly activity will diminish in temperatures below 75°F.
- Place traps outdoors near a fly source (garbage, compost pile, dog run, stable, feedlot, etc.) or in barns where there is some air movement. Avoid strong winds. Strong odor may occur if not placed in a well-ventilated area.
- Place traps at various locations and heights to determine most effective placement. Allow 2-5 hours for activation.
Keep out of reach of children, pets and livestock. If swallowed, drink water to dilute. Do not induce vomiting. In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.