Fly Stik Jr
Directions for use:
- Fly Stik Jr. should be hung wherever flies are a problem. Choose an area near a window or electric light source. The more light the area receives, the more effective the visual attraction.
- Carefully remove Fly Stik Jr. from package - remember it is VERY sticky. Pull out hook and hang from ceiling or exposed rafters high enough to be out of reach of children or pets, in an area where people will not accidentally come into contact with the sticky surface.
- Replace Fly Stik Jr. when 80% or more of the exposed surface is covered with trapped insects. Dispose of unit by placing in garbage bag.
Instructions for removal of glue:
If trap is accidentally contacted and the glue gets on skin or clothing, remove with waterless hand cleaner, then wash area with mild soap and water. If in hair or animal fur, use baby oil or mineral oil. Massage area with GENEROUS amount of oil, then wash with warm water and bland soap or shampoo. Rinse well. This treatment may have to be repeated several times to assure complete removal.
This product is so extremely effective in holding flying insects, it is also capable of trapping small flying animals such as bats or hummingbirds that may accidentally fly into it do not hang in locations where birds, bats, pets, or children may accidentally come in contact with glue.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the product label or package insert
Rescue® Fly Trap
Perfect for lawn, garden, camping and farm use. No pesticides. Complete with attractant. New improved attractant system. Dissolves and activates when you add water. Just add water and hang.
Cut plastic on top cap at dotted line. Pull open and attach string or wire. Add water to fill line on bag. Don’t allow trap to dry out. Hang outdoors where flies are a problem. When full, close cap. Dispose in trash.
- Weather conditions affect fly activity and trap effectiveness. In hotter temperatures, place traps in trees or bushes. In cooler temperatures, flies will be more active where it is warmer, so place traps in sun exposed areas. Fly activity will diminish in temperatures below 75°F.
- Place traps outdoors near a fly source (garbage, compost pile, dog run, stable, feedlot, etc.) or in barns where there is some air movement. Avoid strong winds. Strong odor may occur if not placed in a well-ventilated area.
- Place traps at various locations and heights to determine most effective placement. Allow 2-5 hours for activation.
Keep out of reach of children, pets and livestock. If swallowed, drink water to dilute. Do not induce vomiting. In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
Bite Free Stable Fly Trap
Specifically designed to attract and trap biting stable flies. Bite Free Stable Fly Trap provides a large trapping area in a handy compact trap. It is easy to set up and use. Just discard trap when full.
Instructions For Use:
- Remove trap from box by the black end caps. Do not touch the clear mid-section-it is covered with sticky adhesive.
- Place trap in direct sunlight preferably 10 feet away from structures.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
For Best Results:
Set trap up to 4 feet off the ground, in the Biting Fly Zone. Place it in a highly visible spot where stable flies can easily see the trap. Keep trap clear of grass and other vegetation.
Place traps outside of horse paddocks, livestock pens and kennels where animals and children won’t disturb them.
Stable flies of ten lurk in trees, weeds, bushes and fence lines near their hosts. Open areas near these hiding spots make good trap locations. In large open areas, space traps every 50-100 feet.
To Remove Adhesive:
If the traps adhesive gets on skin or clothing, remove it with waterless hand cleaner, then wash with mild soap and water. If on hair or animal fur, rub area well with salad oil, baby oil or mineral oil to completely dissolve adhesive. Wash with a mild soap or shampoo and rinse well. Repeat if necessary.